The course will be delivered throughout 3 days, covering the essential parts of the fashion brand: Branding, PR & Communication, Sales, Production, Finance and Legal.
- Day 1: Branding, PR & Communications
- Day 2: Production, Legal & Finance
- Day 3: Sales – Retail, Wholesale & E-Commerce
The course will end with an industry panel discussion and a drinks reception.
The course will be delivered by industry professionals in the interactive format with a question and answer sessions / presentations / master classes / panel discussions / visits.
Industry professionals will include buyers, sales agents, PR professionals, bloggers, journalists, stylists, branding specialists, fashion week directors and industry influencers. You can meet some of our previous speakers on our Speakers page.
In partnership with Istituto Marangoni London, course participants will have an opportunity to network with industry professionals and the brightest MA students of the university.
At the end of this course you will:
- Have a greater understanding of the UK market
- Understand what you will need to ensure success in breaking into the UK market
- Have a better understanding of the UK stores and what buyers and agents are looking for
- Have a greater understanding of the workings of the UK press, bloggers and social media and know the tools you will need to generate press coverage
- Have made new contacts
And your journey doesn’t end here. Our partners will offer special prizes to the selected brands including a 1-to-1 after-course mentoring and 1-year free membership with Fashion Bloc DIY Fashion Agency.
To see the detailed descriptions of each module, please visit our Speakers page where you can meet our past speakers.