Are you ready to boost your fashion brand for the international expansion?
Join our unique fashion business growth course for professionals in London.
What is it about?
This course is aimed at international fashion entrepreneurs or brands who want to gain first-hand, practical knowledge of how to break into the UK market. This course is for you if you dream of selling your luxury/contemporary fashion brand in the UK or showcase your label at London Fashion Week and need an overview of the planning, marketing and management involved.
The course will enable you to understand the specifics and build the connections in the UK fashion market. You will learn from the experienced UK fashion industry professionals who will help you understand, build and grow your brand in the UK, discuss the necessary steps and most common mistakes to avoid when breaking and entering into the most complicated fashion market in Europe.
- E-Commerce and marketing in the digital age
- How to build relationships with fashion buyers
- Sales agencies and wholesale pportunities
- Business growth for international expansion
- PR strategies to gain international exposure
- UK retail mapping – find your stockists
- Legal and Financial advice
Day 1: Selling Your Brand in the UK
- Aspiration versus Reality – an overview of the UK market and emerging designers
- Meet the agent – a presentation and Q&A session with a sales agent
- Meet the buyer – a practical session with the key fashion buyer
- Signature style – how to create and what to avoid in your product photography & presentation
Day 2: Meet the Insiders and Seal the Deal
- Guided Retail Tour & meet at the boutique with a private visit to one of the leading fashion retailers in London
- Meet the insider: Showing at London Fashion Week – where to show, the application process.
- Legal & Financial advice – from legal Brexit effects on the international relationships to finding right investment for your brand
Day 3: Marketing & Sales
- Marketing and PR – a morning with a UK based fashion PR professional, journalist and blogger
- The Secrets of attracting customers online – a Q&A session with the luxury E-Commerce expert.
- Meet the designer: a Q&A with a successful London-based designer brand
- Networking reception – a chance to make contacts and meet industry people in collaboration with a prestigious Istituto Marangoni.
The course will be delivered by industry professionals in the interactive format with a question and answer sessions / presentations / master classes / panel discussions / visits.
Industry professionals will include buyers, agents, PR professionals, bloggers, journalists, stylists, photographers, branding specialists, fashion week directors and industry influencers.
At the end of this course you will:
- Have a greater understanding of the UK market
- Understand what you will need to ensure success in breaking into the UK market
- Have a better understanding of the UK stores and what buyers and agents are looking for
- Have a greater understanding of the workings of the UK press, bloggers and social media and know the tools you will need to generate press coverage
- Have made new contacts
And your journey doesn’t end here. Our partners will offer special prizes to the selected brands including a 1-to-1 after-course mentoring with a leading London fashion agency Felicities.
(Please refer back for the Autumn 2017 dates)
How to Apply
Pre-Register for our November 2017 course by emailing us at email@example.com (you will be sent an email when the ticket sales start).
An industry panel will review all applications and successful applicants will be notified within 10 days of receipt of their application. If your application is successful, you will be sent a link how to purchase your tickets and secure your place.
Have got questions? Send us an email and we will be able to help you.